Friday, September 5, 2008

To Reach 65 kg by 7 Dec 2009!

Inspired by my 15 year old body, I'm in the middle of my major effort to at least regain a respectable body once again (akin to my last Wesnoth avatar before the crash). Me at 15:


I haven't really lost any net weight in my program, initially gaining weight by 3 kg before losing 4, but now I've lost 13 cm in these past 5 weeks. Gained about 4 inches in my vertical jump too; woot! Just keeping myself motivated.

At the start:


Currently:



Since it's now Ramadhan (fasting month), I've cut back on my exercise regime. It's now a 4 day cycle after breakfast: 30 minutes for each day, cycling between lower body + core, upper body muscle building exercises + core, cardio, and rest. Now to just keep things consistent, I'm happy as long as I'm consistently trimming my waist; the weight will just follow when the time comes.

No comments: